Thursday, March 15, 2012

52 Photos/ Down

Week #10 - Down
I've been trying to get a picture that features our word for the week....DOWN....hmmm....I automatically think: look DOWN, upside DOWN, DOWN by the...., DOWN time, let your hair DOWN, but for the life of me, I couldn't get a picture that worked {and not to mention I'm doing a photo challenge with a not-so-great camera} UGH! :O( So, once again, I go through my online albums to see what I can find. The picture below was taken in January of this year, during our road trip to Florida. As it was nearing sunDOWN on our first day of travel, I snapped this picture as we were about to exit to find a hotel for the night. It was taken near the GA/FL border I believe. It was a beautiful evening to be traveling!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...