Friday, March 22, 2013

5Q Friday.....3/22


1. What advice would you give a newly married couple?
Communication is very important...talk to each other!!
Pinned Image

2. Who does more laundry around your house?
More?? How about all??? That's me.....as a matter of fact I did a post devoted to laundry awhile back.


3. What items, if any, do you prefer to buy organic or make yourself?
None really.

4. What book/TV series would you recommend for a friend on bedrest?
Ummm.....my favorite oldie, Party of Five, which I'm watching again right now, Parenthood, Gilmore Girls, or One Tree Hill.
Party of Five

5. So, they say it's Spring now...what does your "spring" look like at this very moment?
COLD!!! In the 30's and we had SNOW yesterday!!!! I want SPRING...NOW!!!
Pinned Image

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...