Monday, March 25, 2013

{odds & ends} in the kitchen

I finally pulled out the stuff I bought last week. I've been wanting a Bon Appetit sign for awhile now and finally bought one at Hobby Lobby {@ 50% off!}. I couldn't decide where to hang it, but I moved my chalkboard over by the window and I hung the sign in it's place. I love it!



I love the white milk jar I found at Target.

I started out with some forsythia branches {love the yellow}, but couldn't resist adding some pussy willow branches I bought at Dollar Express. They look so Springy....and real!


Next, I added the chalkboard tags I bought at Staples to my canister baskets:




and more tags in my spice/baking cabinet:





I also replaced some of the baskets/bins I had with my gray & white Dollar Express finds.
I really love these clear plastic storage containers with gray lids.


I love this yellow Tempt-Tations dish that I won playing the white elephant game at Women's Night Out last week....right now, I have it on the kitchen island hiding, I mean, holding candy! :O)


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...