Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Deal of the Day: 50 Free Business Cards

of course, the gray & yellow are a top choice!

I've been waiting for this deal! I meet so many people through my job that I exchange phone numbers and email with. We have a company business card that I use sometimes, but I've been wanting my own as well. Most people hand out these cute business cards, while I scribble my info on some random piece of paper. Even if you don't have a business that you are trying to advertise, the cards are nice to have handy in your purse, if say, you meet up with an old friend, and want to keep in touch later.
I'm taking advantage of this deal that I saw on The Frugal Free Gal's blog for 50 free business cards (just pay shipping). Go check it out! I'm still deciding on a style though, as there were so many to choose from! Here are a few choices:




Here's the link: 50 Free Business Cards

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...