Wednesday, March 20, 2013

30 Spaces/ 30 Days: Spring Cleaning

#Spring #Cleaning #Tips

Space 7 of 30: Bedding (our room)

On Monday, I washed all of the bedding from our bed and put it back together again. I'm still using the Martha Stewart set that I bought from K-Mart a few years ago. I'm still loving the colors, jade and mocha, but I'm thinking about changing the color scheme this fall, when we re-do our walls. I wonder if I'll still be as obsessed with all things gray as I am now?

Space 8 of 30: Wash Slipcover (sofa)

Yesterday, I washed the slipcover on the sofa in the den. It has held up nicely, but I am thinking about replacing it with a white one....I know, white??? I really love the look though, so if I can just get the nerve to change it, I think I'll love it.

Here are a few inspiration pictures that I pinned:
Mix and Match

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Yes, I really like this look.....now to find a white slipcover....{and most importantly, at a good price!}.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY đź—“️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...