Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Take A Look Tuesday....Laundry


How many loads of laundry does the average family do in a week? The average family does about 400 loads a year, that comes out to about 33 loads a month, and about 8.26 loads per week.

Yep, that sounds about right. I do at least 8 loads per week...sometimes as many as 14, it seems like I'm forever in the process of either sorting-washing-drying-folding-putting away! A typical day at my house looks like this..................



There always seems to be a load of laundry somewhere in our house at one of these stages at any given time, it's a never-ending cycle! This is normal though, this is what the average household does every day, it's just part of life. But then, I go to work, and this is where I start to differ with the average laundry doer.......you see, although I run a b&b, I wear many hats as manager.....one of those hats involves doing LOTS of laundry! LOTS OF LAUNDRY!!! I can't seem to get away from it, it even follows me to work! Fortunately, we have more than one washer/dryer....
I average between 3-12 loads per day....yes, per day!
I relocated my store room to the laundry room this year and I love it so much more. Now everything is in one place and, this room is much larger and brighter. It needs a face lift though, I really want to paint and add some color and personality to this space, after all I do spend several hours here every day.
I found my DREAM laundry room/office/lounge on Pinterest the other day......it would be sooooo perfect!
Now who would mind doing laundry here??????
laundry room. organized.
I love this idea for organizing my supplies! :O)
Okay....time to stop blogging! I need to get back to, oh yeah, doing laundry! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...