Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring is near???

Or is it????
We had a few robins show up in our yard last week and while I've always thought that they were a sign of Spring, Peter kept telling me that they were a sign of more cold, nasty weather ahead. Too bad he was right!



Our goose, Gozzy, was the only one loving the snow today.....that's right, we got snow here in VA- just a few days before Spring officially arrives. This is nothing strange for March though, because I was actually born during a snowstorm on March 20th {many years ago!!!} Nathan was okay with the snow too- he didn't mind a day home from school!! I am hoping for nice, warm weather to come and stay....soon! No more snow please!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...