Friday, January 25, 2013

5Q Friday- Jan 25



1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days? I dedicated an entire post to snow yesterday.....check it out! Snow Day!!!
Let it Snow free winter printable from Two Yellow Birds, featured @printabledecor1

2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win? I could definitely win big on The Price is Right, even though I'm not a huge fan of the show.

3. What is your preferred climate? Honestly, I enjoy all 4 seasons, but my favorite season is FALL. I love the mild, cooler weather, not too hot and not too cold...perfect!
Fall Weather Outfit

4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what? Um.....Diet Coke...........but not every time....

5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby? I'm not afraid of spiders/bugs, so I'd take care of it!
Spider

1 comment:

Becoming Wife and Mother said...

That picture is hilarious! Totally me when I see a spider.

I am a new follower. I found you through My little Life. Come visit me at http://themamareviews.blogspot.com/

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...