Saturday, January 5, 2013

52 Week Money Challenge

I repinned this money challenge on Pinterest earlier this week and have already started it. It is such an easy way to save some extra money this year-just look at the end result! I'll check in monthly to make sure I'm staying on track......Week #1- balance saved $1.00 (gotta start somewhere!) but, by the end of this year my balance should be almost $1,400.00!!


Pinned Image
source: Pinterest (week 50-balance should be $1,225.00)

SixSistersStuff.com

1 comment:

Pamela said...

That is such a great idea, mind if I join in? I would love to add this to my blog and link it back to you.

I might do a little more each week because we are a family of 10.

Have a great day,

Pamela

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...