Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cream of Crab Soup

Linking up with Kelly's Korner for this week's Show Us Your Life: Favorite Soups. I'm sharing my favorite crab soup recipe, which is not only super easy, but delicious!
Here's the recipe:
Blue crab
Cream of Crab Soup

1 small onion-diced
5 T. butter
1 can cream of potato soup, 1/2 can water
1 can cream of celery soup, 1/2 can water
2 soup cans milk
1 lb. crab meat
1 T. parsley
1 T. Old Bay Seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
3 chicken bouillon cubes
1 stalk celery-diced
1 small sour cream

In pan, saute' diced onion and celery in butter until tender. Add soups, water, milk, parsley, Old Bay, and bouillon; stir and cook 5 minutes. Add crab meat, then stir in sour cream. Salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer on low heat until ready to serve. D-E-L-I-S-H!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...