Monday, January 12, 2015

The Simple Woman's Day Book: January 2015


~January 2015 ~
1st day book of the year!

 Happy 2015! #newyear 

Outside my window....
a dreary, drizzly day! 

I am thinking....
about the plans we have for 2015....a New Year!

I am thankful...
for our visit with Logan & Lindsey this weekend!!

In the kitchen....
 I am definitely going to finish painting those chairs!

I am creating.... 
well, trying to create a new look for my blog. 
Hoping to perk it up a bit over the next few weeks.

How to design a good looking blog, (even if you have no design skills). - a helpful how to!

I am wearing....
jeans, gray tee, & Under Armour Hoodie 

 A few plans for the rest of the week....
nothing really....just normal life stuff. 

I am looking forward to....
DISNEY...just 24 more days!!
disney world pictures

Around the house....
 ....no major projects this month.
I do want to jazz up my desk a little though.....
a small lamp, vase of flowers or plant, pretty planner, file holder/tray, pen holder, framed photos.....
Kristin Brophy of Fancy Things blog featuring a gold moroccan pouf, West Elm rug, Voluspa candles, West Elm desk, Kate Spade gold dots agenda, and Urban Outfitters gold desk lamp
source: pinterest

Favorite quote of the day....
WOW!
WOW! This really made me stop and think.
Definitely something to work on!


One of my favorite things.... 

I have never been a dog person (at all) until.....


Allie!!! <3

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...