Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fast Passes at Disney

Fast Passes

I love the new FP+ set up! I can't believe that on our very first family trip in '08, I knew little about getting FPs. I still remember Nathan's face as we stood in a VERY long stand-by at Space Mountain and watched those with FPs just walk on by!!
As soon as we got off that first ride, we ran over to the fast pass kiosk and got our very first FP! Imagine Nathan's cockiness as we walked quickly though the queue, passing those waiting in the "slow" line! We still talk about this...live & learn!

So now we have the luxury of choosing FPs before we ever leave home! I love that!

Here are our choices:

Magic Kingdom day #1

-Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean - attraction at Disney World...."Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirate's Life for Me"
 
-Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road  - Disney World, Orlando #disney #bigthundermountain
 
-Splash MT.
Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain


I tried to get one for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train...but no luck today. We may do stand-by if not too long. I am very anxious to try as it wasn't open last February.


Magic Kingdom day #2

On our second day at MK later in the trip, we chose:

-Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

-Meet TINK
(I know- but I would like to do a meet & greet this trip with a character I've never met. I'm sure Peter will be thrilled-bless his heart).
Meeting Tink for the first time. This is adorable.
Not sure if I can pull this off with Peter, but I'll try.
I found the perfect Tink costume while in Charlotte, too bad it didn't fit. LOL


-Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

The pros and cons of Walt Disney World's newest attraction (spoiler-free).

Can't wait to ride for the first time!


Epcot day #1

- Spaceship Earth



-The Seas w/Nemo
The Seas with Nemo and Friends Finding Nemo Ride at Epcot Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL


-Soarin' (our favorite!!!)
Best of Disney World's Epcot for Tweens and Teens: Soarin' | About.com Family Vacations #epcot #teens


Epcot day #2

-Soarin'

I only chose 1 FP, since we have limited park time on our second Epcot day.


Animal Kingdom

-Kilimanjaro Safari



-Festival of Lion King
Festival of The Lion King, Animal Kingdom, Walt Disney World - one of the absolute best shows I've ever seen
(we missed this last year as it was relocating in the park- we are super excited to see our favorite show again).
 
 
-Dinosaur
 
 
I'll do Single Rider Line and skip the fast passes for Expedition Everest. I missed it last trip, so I'll have to make sure to ride at least once.







Hollywood Studios

-Toy Story Midway Mania




-Star Tours
Star Tours
(new to us. Peter is not too thrlled with fast or spinning rides...
and not sure what it does-hope he likes this ride).

-Tower of Terror 

(Peter will NOT do this one, and normally, I'm too chicken to ride alone.  
I'm feeling adventurous now, but I'll let you know how that goes!).

I didn't choose one for Rock n' Roller Coaster since I can do Single Rider Line and get on as many times as I want. I'll ride this alone---I love it!!!

Rock N' Roller Coaster - Disney's Hollywood Studios




No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...