Friday, January 9, 2015

5 on friday: be my valentine



Valentine's Day is just around the corner!
Here are five great gift ideas (ranging from $2-$200)!

 30+ FREE Valentine’s Day Printables and Subway Art

{one}

scarf

this is a deal of the day!!

I already ordered mine!


(there are other prints available too!)
Check it out!!

{two}

 Key to my Heart Charm Bangle

Alex & Ani
Key To My Heart Bangle
$28

{three}

fresh flowers

Always sure to impress - mercury glass plus pinks and fresh greens.

you can never go wrong with flowers
(especially pink flowers!)
under $100

{four}

dinner for two

FREE Cheese Fondue For Two At The Melting Pot!

a great choice for Valentine's Day!
(maybe we'll make it there sometime soon!?)
+/- $100



{five}

A Kate Spade splurge....

Pink makes everyday brighter | Kate Spade leather strap watch

$198



 valentine printable

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...