Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Happiness Project: March 2015 (part 2 & 3)

The Happiness Project

 
March 2015: Aim Higher

 
-WORK-


{part two}
 
Enjoy The Fun Of Failure
 
 Motivational quote about the power of failure from keynote speaker Charles Marshall. www.charlesmarshall.net
 
That doesn't sound good to me. I really don't like failing at something! I don't like pushing myself to try things that are out of my comfort zone or things I think I may fail at. But in order to succeed, we must be willing to fail. If something is worth doing, it's worth doing badly. The more you try, the less you feel that sense of dread, and once you overcome that fear, and put yourself out there, you find that you have actually found happiness from your past failures and many times success in the midst.

Love this: we all need to Motivate Each Other to spread our wings and live our lives to our full potential instead of allowing fear of failure to stop us taking off. Be brave and believe in yourself.



{part three}

Ask For Help

- don't be afraid to ask for help.
- don't pretend to know things you don't know.
- let others encourage you.
- it's okay to be accountable to others.
- asking for help does not mean you are a failure.

Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it. #quote


 
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...