Tuesday, March 17, 2015
top ten & pin it tuesday: bedroom decor
Well, it's been a year since the bedroom make-over and I still haven't hung anything on the walls...and the dresser, nightstands, and armoire remain bare as well. Procrastination at it's finest! I have a few ideas for decorating, but can't quite commit to anything. I started "spring cleaning" last week and tackled our bedroom first. The room is now clean and organized, but it is still quite bare. I am determined to finish this room off....as soon as I make up my mind! I've browsed through magazines and Pinterest, and here are a few of my ideas.
(1) a white trellis tray (for the dresser)
(2) an old window frame (which I already have) and a wreath (above our bed)
(3) I'm loving boxwoods these days! I think it would look great with the window frame.
(4) a metal orb (top of the armoire)
(5) a vintage white lantern (top of the armoire)
(6) a boxwood topiary (top of the armoire)
(7) glass lamps (for the nightstands)
(8) print from etsy (to be matted/framed)
and two things that I love but probably won't buy......
(9) a sunburst mirror
(10) mirrored nightstand
Okay....now I'm inspired.....time to start shopping!!!