Tuesday, March 17, 2015

top ten & pin it tuesday: bedroom decor



Well, it's been a year since the bedroom make-over and I still haven't hung anything on the walls...and the dresser, nightstands, and armoire remain bare as well. Procrastination at it's finest! I have a few ideas for decorating, but can't quite commit to anything. I started "spring cleaning" last week and tackled our bedroom first. The room is now clean and organized, but it is still quite bare. I am determined to finish this room off....as soon as I make up my mind! I've browsed through magazines and Pinterest, and here are a few of my ideas.


(1) a white trellis tray (for the dresser)

Just what you need for serving cocktails at a holiday party!



(2) an old window frame (which I already have) and a wreath (above our bed)


Love this old window and dresser! And I have both in my dining room :)



(3) I'm loving boxwoods these days! I think it would look great with the window frame.
d.i.y. boxwood wreath; for dressing up the house indoors & outdoors in-between seasons or year round.



(4) a metal orb (top of the armoire)
Metal Orb - Table Accents - Home Accents - Home Decor | HomeDecorators.com - $14-$16



(5) a vintage white lantern (top of the armoire)
I have all through out my house.  I love them, especially the one's with a timer on them.  I set it once and every night they come and go off by themselves!


(6) a boxwood topiary (top of the armoire)
Preserved Boxwood Topiary | Ballard Designs! LOVE THESE>>website is all 20% off till the 24th.

(7) glass lamps (for the nightstands)
These were a perfect addition to my bedroom.  they stand out against my dark blue wall.

(8) print from etsy (to be matted/framed)

Wedding Print - You Will Forever Be My Always - Love Quote - 11x14 Print - Chalkboard Art  - Chalkboard Print. $29.00, via Etsy.

and two things that I love but probably won't buy......

(9) a sunburst mirror

grey and white color scheme. Love all this! (Everything about this room is amazing! My kind of room : ) *M)

(10) mirrored nightstand

mirrored dresser - would be beautiful in a walk in closet



Okay....now I'm inspired.....time to start shopping!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...