Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Simple Woman's Day Book: March 2015

 
 
 
For Today...March 28th
 
 

Outside my window...it was COLD today....bitter cold....and windy. Spring, where are you???

 
I am thankful...for the powerful messages we heard this week during revival.
I am wearing...jeans and a white shirt. 

I am creating...I guess I am doing more decorating than creating. I found a few things at the antique store and my trip to Hobby Lobby this week, so I'm finally adding some finishing touches around the house.
 
I am going....to start a food blog! I have been wanting to do this for awhile now and finally started working on it. This blog will always be my first priority and I will continue to post regularly, but I am very excited about doing another blog! It's called Taste & See and you can link to that blog here.
 
I am reading....nothing, other than The Happiness Project which I'm keeping up with here on the blog. I have a couple of sections left to post about for March.
(re-reading 2015) The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun... by Gretchen Rubin
 
I am learning....not to react too quickly. I have a problem with committing to things instead of thinking about. 
 
In my kitchen....I made (Olive Garden) Stuffed Mushrooms tonight for dinner. I posted the recipe on my new food blog!
 
In my garden....I have (one) bloom so far! The tulips and daffodils are a little late and only about half of what I planted last year have come up.
This is from last year - my very first Instagram pic! :O)
 
A favorite quote of the day....
Have Courage and Be Kind Cinderella Free Printable
 
From the board room (Pinterest)....
white v-groove @ bottom/ dark color @ top.......bathroom idea
I really like the look of a dark paint at the top and the white beadboard (shiplap maybe?) on the bottom. My current bathroom (p)inspiration.
 
One of my favorite things....
I love odd measuring cups....
Mom gave me these and I love them! <3


 
I really want these measuring cups... so cute!
 
here are a few others I like....
Mason Jar Measuring Cups. - too adorable for words!
@ worldmarket.com
 
Charming Dots Measuring Cup Set 14.99 at shopruche.com. This darling set of colorful ceramic measuring cups is finished with a charming polka dot design. This stackable set looks lovely on any kitchen counter and features an orange 1/4 cup, a yellow 1/3 cup, a red 1/2 cup and a blue 1 cup...
@ shopruche.com
 
crowned leaf measuring cups #anthrofave  http://rstyle.me/n/tg4yepdpe
@ anthropologie.com
 
temp-tations® Floral Lace Sentiment Measuring Cups :: temp-tations® by Tara
 @  temp-tations.com
 
cucina measuring cups
@ anthropologie.com
 
 
Ombre Nesting Measuring Cup Set of Four - Coral and Pink Summer - Hand Painted - Made To Order
@ etsy.com
 



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...