Sunday, March 1, 2015

Our 2015 Disney Vacation (February 11 - part two)

Day #7 - Wednesday February 11 2015 (part two)

We had about a 30 minute wait until our time and it wasn't long before our name was called. We hadn't played miniature golf since the boys were younger...we had a great time! :O)










 
 
It was getting pretty warm by now. Peter had shed his fleece jacket, but I stuck it out in my hoodie. That's the thing about Florida weather in February - when you are in the sun, you bake, then you get in the shade and get a slight chill....but we'll deal with it!

Side Note: The cost for two to play was $36.00 but I used the discount from our travel packet and it was FREE! :O)

We walked back over to Swan & Dolphin, then over to Boardwalk, where I wanted to try lunch. We had never been this way before.


 

I had looked at the menu online and knew I wanted to try the Maine Lobster Roll - with Buttered Chive Mayo, on a Split Top Roll. The side choices on the online menu were cucumber salad or chips, but we were also offered corn chowder, which we both chose as well as sodas. Being a bakery, the dessert selection was overwhelming. Peter chose the Lemon Meringue Tart, and after much browsing, I chose the Carrot Cake.

 
$54.58 or 2 CS credits
 
This was by far, the best use of the dining plan for lunch! It was delicious!!! I can see us making this an annual must-do!!
 
We sat outside and had lunch- does it get any better?




 
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...