Monday, March 16, 2015

Filing Cabinet Bench

 
Remember this???
 
 
 
Well, I'm still using it!
 
I moved this bench into our bedroom last year when we did the make-over, but I'm still using it to hold receipts.
 


It had gotten a bit messy, so last week while spring cleaning, I went through it and got everything organized. I love knowing that if I need a receipt, I can put my hands on it quickly. We keep all receipts here in this one spot, except for current receipts that I keep in a binder in the kitchen. I really love that everything is hidden away, but doesn't take up room in a closet. Right now, there is room too for the paper shredder when it's not in use. This bench is not only pretty, it's functional too!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...