Sunday, September 21, 2014

{pumpkin waffles}

Finally.... a Sunday off! This morning we finally had a chance to sleep in and cook breakfast.

My pumpkin obsession continues and I've even gotten Peter on board. We made a batch of pumpkin waffles for breakfast....and oh my, were they ever good!!


Pumpkin Waffles

1 cup milk
1/2 cup pumpkin
2 eggs
2 T. butter, melted
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1-1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon

  • Mix together milk, pumpkin, eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla.
  • In a separate bowl, mix together flour, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
  • Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
  • Cook waffles according to waffle maker instructions.
  • Top with butter and warm maple syrup.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...