1 box yellow cake mix
1(15 oz.) can pumpkin
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 (8 oz.) container cool whip
2 Heath bars (chopped) or 1/2 bag Heath Bits
- Mix together cake mix, spices, and pumpkin until smooth.
- Spread into greased 13x9 pan and bake @350 degrees for 23-25 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then poke holes in cake with the end of a wooden spoon.
- Drizzle can of condensed milk over cake, filling in holes.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, then top with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with Heath bar chips and drizzle with caramel.