Saturday, February 28, 2015

Our 2015 Disney Vacation (February 10 - part two)

Day #6 - Tuesday February 10 2015 (part two)

Next, we went over to watch Muppet Vision 3D. We had never seen it before, so we thought we would mark it off the to-do list. It is super corny, but cute (and it brought back tons of memories of all the Muppet shows I watched with the boys when they were little).


Another to-do (for me), was to have my picture taken on the giant bug at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground. Peter (again) thinks I'm silly, but humors me. It is the cutest place for kids to play.....

....but was super crowded and Peter was not about to wait for all those kids to clear out so that I could climb on that huge bug to get my picture taken. LOL

Well, at least we actually walked through this attraction. Maybe I'll try again next year....not!

It was time to take a ride on Rock n' Roller coaster.

I do single rider line on this ride, since I ride solo. Peter waited for me outside while I rode. The single rider queue took at least 30 minutes to get me backstage, then another 20 or so to finally get in the limo.....one of the longest single rider waits I've had....well worth the wait though. I love, love, love this ride!!

I was now ready for a snack, so we stopped at Hollywood Scoops and I got some mint chip ice cream ($4.79 or 1 SC) and we got a Diet Coke to share (OOP).

We both love The Great Movie Ride, so that was next. Of course, the gangster joined us for the ride. We're yet to experience the western version of the ride.






We walked over to Streets of America hoping to catch the last show of Lights, Motor, Action but we were a few minutes late. Instead, we just toured around and took some pictures.





We saw Cinderella's coach....I saw the trailer for the movie coming out in March and it looks good!

I hadn't pre-booked an ADR for tonight, so last night we browsed through our options and decided on Hollywood & Vine right here in the park. Hollywood Studios was only open until 7:00 tonight, so we stayed all day for our 6:20 ADR time. We walked over to H & V around 5:30 and just sat on a bench and people watched (and got our picture taken in front of Echo Lake....since the hat photo-op location was gone).






At 6:00, I checked us in, we were called 5 minutes later. It was not crowded at all and best of all, no wait. We both really liked this buffet!

The chocolate fountain dessert bar was soooooo good!!!



We both agreed, we would return here again sometime.
$74.53 or 2 TS (+ cash tip)

We took the bus back to the resort after dinner. We considered trying to get into Fantasmic, but decided to call it an early night. We've only seen that show one time and it was so chilly that we really didn't enjoy it as much as we could have. I put it on the list to do again next year.
We had a great day at DHS!!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...