Monday, February 23, 2015

Our 2015 Disney Vacation (February 8 - part one)

Day #4 - Sunday February 08 2015 (part one)

I was up at 8:00 and after my morning phone call with my Mom, I got ready. We were at the bus stop by 9:30- headed to Epcot. It was sunny and very warm today. We had a fast pass for Soarin' a little later in the day, but stopped at The Land to see what the wait time was for stand-by. We got in line when it said 40 minutes, but it actually ended up being more like 55. It is our favorite ride in Epcot, so it's always worth the wait.

After our ride, we walked over to World Showcase to get lunch. I have tried several times before to eat at Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles in the France Pavilion, today, we would finally get to do it.





Peter chose the Dinde BLT - turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato and garlic aioli and a coke. He picked a Citron - lemon cream topped with meringue for dessert.

I chose this.....
Croissant Jambon Fromage - ham, cheese and bechamel in a croissant, a diet coke, and the Fraises - vanilla cream, topped with strawberry. D-E-L-I-S-H!!!

$31.02 or 2 CS credits

I planned to tour at least two countries this trip, France being one of them. Peter waited by the fountain while I browsed the shops and took pictures. I bought a replica Eiffel Tower for my desk.




I LOVE Julia Child!!!






The other country I wanted to tour more thoroughly was United Kingdom.


I love this shirt, but didn't buy it then, and never got back to get it. :O(

 I also LOVED all the Downton Abbey stuff......I just started watching past seasons this winter! LOVE IT!!!





I saw Mary Poppins, but the line was too long for a meet & greet.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...