Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Our 2015 Disney Vacation (February 8 - part three)

Day #4 - Sunday February 08 2015 (part three)

We got back to the resort and headed to the pool area. We filled our mugs and sprawled out in the lounge chairs.


Our Resort: All Star Music


The Main Pool








Our section:
Broadway/Section 8





The pool + laundry room for our area.




Our room:



We went back to our room and got ready for dinner in Epcot. Tonight, we were dining at Via Napoli in Italy. This was a first for us and we were anxious to try (well, at least I was, since I'm the pizza lover of the family). :O) We had an ADR for 7:45, so we took the bus over and checked in. We had about a 10 minute wait, and we were seated. It was very busy (and a little loud) here, but the atmosphere was nice.

Side note: I had decided before leaving to get a birthday pin to wear during this trip (even though my birthday isn't until Mach 20). Since I'm turning 50 this year, I thought why not make it special and celebrate Disney style!

I had my birthday pin on my camera strap and purposefully semi-hid it as I had a feeling some fuss might be made over my birthday here. My feeling was right, because sometime during our meal our waiter and other staff came over to the table, with a cupcake complete with candle. They sang Happy Birthday (very joyfully and loud) in Italian. There was much clapping and laughter as they sang! LOL Anyhow, the waiter must have noticed my pin....it was sweet, but very attention getting....

Back to dinner: we ordered the house salad -  leaf lettuces, diced tomato, peppers, cucumber, mushrooms, olives, peperonicini, and red wine vinaigrette. We also got the large pizza - Wood Fired Authentic Pizza Napoletana Build Your Own - w/pepperoni, Italian Spicy Sausage, and mushrooms. OH MY!!!!! We both agreed BEST PIZZA EVER!!!!


$58.58 + cash tip (OOP)


We would definately return here again and are both still talking about that delicious pizza!

We settled up our bill, and then went to find a spot to view Illuminations. We ended up out right in front of the restaurant at the railing. We had a great view...an awesome place to watch from.

What a gorgeous night!

We caught the bus back to the resort and stopped in the gift shop/food court before calling it a night.




No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...