Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Our 2015 Disney Vacation (February 8 - part two)

Day #4 - Sunday February 08 2015 (part two)

We walked back around to Future World in hopes of riding Test Track.


JAPAN
(this was one of my favorite pictures..that sky!!)


ITALY



GERMANY
(I skipped the caramel shop, hoping to go back later, but never did. We stopped to check out the train though).


love the detail


Peter spotted a lizard!


MEXICO


This picture doesn't do the sky justice....


Peter loves all the Purple Martin houses!



the fountains come alive...

The stand-by wait was 60 minutes for Test Track and at first we got in line, but it was so hot, we decided to try it another time. Peter loves the showroom and gift shop, so while he went in to browse around, I bought a diet coke and found some shade.

Next, we headed back over to The Land for our second ride on Soarin'. We got the front row this time!




"Hello, and welcome to Soarin'"



After our ride, we picked up a little snack. Popcorn for Peter and a Mickey Bar for me.

$7.50 or 2 snack credits


We decided to take a little break and head back to the resort. On our way back to the bus, I asked a photographer to get our picture.
This picture makes me laugh! We barely stopped eating our snacks long enough to get our picture taken. We sure do love to eat!!! LOL

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...