Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hoo Are You???? Nov 8

NightOwlCrafting
1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick? I admitted this a few posts back....I can't type! I am a one-finger typist...but I'm super fast!! :O)
2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If I'm going to work, church, or some type of activity, it usually takes me 30-40 mins. If I'm not going anywhere, and it's just a normal stay at home day, it usually only takes me 15 mins or so.
3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick? I prefer lip gloss/lip balm.
4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only? I have taken my clothes to the cleaners, but over the past few years, I have tried to stay away from clothes that need dry cleaning.
5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target. I prefer Target, but probably shop more at Walmart.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...