Sunday, November 6, 2011

5Q Friday...a little late 11/06

1. What movie do you love to quote? Our family {loves} movies....well, except for Nathan, not so much....we quote movies all the time.
2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle? Peter has always had some type of motorcycle since we were teens. I have ridden many, many times, and I've even been the driver on several occasions {when I was younger and much more daring!! LOL}
3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Watch movies and eat! :O)


4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift? I think I prefer a bunch of small gifts.....


5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong? Funny you should say this.....last week, when Mom and I went to a friend's Signature Homestyle party, as we were walking up to the friend's house, Mom said "I hope we haven't gotten the wrong night". We both second guessed ourselves, and went back to check the date on the invite. Sure enough, we had the right night, and went back and went inside this time. LOL We really had the correct date, we just doubted we were right. We always have so much going on, it would be easy for me to totally forget something, or show up at the wrong time. It could have easily been that we had the wrong night though, and we would have been two very embarrassed ladies!! :O)
all photos copied from Pinterest

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...