Friday, November 18, 2011

5Q Friday...11/18

1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood? Not really, but I do love listening to Christmas music come November.  I'm really loving my Pandora Internet Radio!!
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one? Funny you should ask.....up until this year {that's 46 Christmas's in my lifetime if you are wondering} I've had a fake tree. This year I asked Peter to give a real tree a try, and after a bit of persuasion, he said yes!! I am super excited to finally have a real tree for the holidays! Also, Mom decided to get her very first live tree, so I'm doubly excited!!!!
3. What are you thankful for? I have so much to be thankful for. A wonderful husband and two sons that I love so much, my family, my friends, my home, my health, my job, my church,  and all the little things that make me happy everyday!

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today? Nothing comes to mind. I do though wish though, that I could go back to the size I wore in high school-now that would be awesome!

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank? Peter...never! He keeps a full tank always!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...