Sunday, November 27, 2011

5Q Friday...a little late 11/27

1. Is there a special dish you prepare that you are famous for? Not really famous..LOL..but for Thanksgiving I usually make Sweet Potato Fluff and Pretzel Salad.


2. Are you (did you) go Black Friday shopping? I did. Mom, my sister Julie, & I went away for our annual mom/daughter getaway on Friday. We shopped all day!!! My best deals were: a red Liz Claiborne purse from JCPenney {originally $60 got it for $23}which I'll post pictures of later and I bought a Food Network Griddle/Grill from Kohl's for Logan for Christmas{originally $80, on sale for $70 minus 15% discount=$63 then I got $15 Kohl's cash back}.

3. What are your strangest holiday traditions? I really can't think of anything strange.....but I'm sure there are some! :O)
4. Pecan or pumpkin pie? I always make Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving dinner, but I really {love} pecan pie more than I do pumpkin.


5. When will you put up your Christmas tree? We are getting a live tree this year for the very first time and I am so excited!!! We plan to pick it out on Thursday-12/01....I'll be sure to post pictures!

1 comment:

Lizzie Barbie said...

Very cool tree! I'd like to see it with lights and ornaments! New follower from the thanksgiving hop.
will you follow me back?

http://evescrochet.blogspot.com/

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...