Thursday, November 10, 2011

5Q Friday...11/11

1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on? Um, the sofa we bought last weekend. You can read all about that torture fun here.
2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner? {love} {love} Ina Garten!!! I would love to go to her East Hampton home and have her cook a few of my "Barefoot Contessa" favorites, including Lemon Chicken and those yummy Coconut Cupcakes!!

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal? This one's easy.....I just "hide" stuff in our bedroom and close the door. Shhhh...don't tell anyone! LOL
4. Who is your oldest living family member? In my immediate family, my Dad {he's 71}, on Peter's side, his aunt & uncle {they are in their 80's}.
5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla dr. pepper)? A DQ Mint Chip Blizzard.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always stuff all the clutter in my room too when we have company over.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...