Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DIY Project: Christmas Wreath

It all started with some glass ball ornaments from the Dollar Tree....

A "fake" evergreen wreath {yes, I do believe I've become a "fake" wreath/tree snob!}

and this is what I came up with!

<><><><><><><> 
I planned on adding this monogram that I sprayed silver...I still might....

since I had originally thought to copy this wreath idea from Pinterest.
This wreath was what I really wanted to do...love this!
instead, I copied this idea...but I added some ribbon to mine.
What do you think....to monogram or not to monogram???

2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

Your wreath looks great. I love the initial but I also love it as is. Great job!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Susan said...

Thanks!! :O)

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...