Monday, November 21, 2011

Monogram Monday: Clear Ornaments

Last year I made the cutest monogrammed ornaments that I saw on another blog similar to these
and gave them to several members of my family, friends, and coworkers. Since discovering Pinterest, I've seen tons of ideas using these clear glass ornaments. FIY, you can buy them at Hobby Lobby or Michael's for less than $2 {on sale} for a box of 4.
While browsing for an idea for this year, I saw that Pottery Barn has their version
Did you know that they are charging $7 for these? I mean, they have no ribbon, nothing inside, no pizazz...nothing. I can hardly see paying $7 for these, when I can make something like these and at a fraction of the cost.....


I'll be sure to post pictures of the ornaments I make this year...............stay tuned!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...