Sunday, March 12, 2017

{morning coffee chat}


WEEK: MARCH 06-12

All week long, my feed was full of pictures from 
our Disney vacation from last year. 
On Monday morning, I pulled out my Animal Kingdom mug 
since this time last year...it was our AK day! :O(
Definitely dreaming of Disney!!!


I made a homemade pound cake since Peter had been 
asking for one and Nathan would be home all week to help eat it. :O)


Mom picked up these cute bunny straws from Target's $$ spot...
I'll use them as coffee stirrers, since they didn't have any for spring.


Cake for breakfast is always a good idea!! :O)

{Lemon Meringue Smoothie}
-RECIPE-
[1/2 cup vanilla yogurt + 1 cup almond milk + 2-3 T fresh lemon juice 
+1 packet stevia + drizzle of honey + 1 cup ice]


morning quiet time in my new favorite spot.....

I wanted to see what all the almond butter hype 
was about and I actually really like it!

We kept Kamry on Saturday while Lindsey & Logan went to O.C. for the night with friends. 
They brought Kamry a gift and a big container of homemade cookies too! :O)
(which I may or may not have eaten for breakfast!?)

{creamer of the week }
just your basic french vanilla! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...