Thursday, March 2, 2017

{good things thursday}


[back to blogging]
So after a month of not being able to get to my desk.....
the guest room is finished and I can finally BLOG again!!!!
I missed it soooooo much (and have a gazillion pictures on my iPad). 
This room has been filled with STUFF while the guest room was being worked on and I am super happy to finally have my blogging space back! I don't like blogging on my iPad- I'm old school and much prefer sitting down to my desk top. I am toying with the idea of a Macbook......but more on that later!

[mornings]
In the meantime, I've been enjoying the new breakfast bar - 
morning coffee, devotions, and IG stories!! :O)



[jet.com]
So, I ordered groceries from Jet on Monday (lunchtime) 
and they were on my doorstep the next afternoon. 
grocery shopping from your sofa = priceless!


[boxed meal subscriptions]
I signed up for my third meal service! 
I was ready for a box, but didn't want to spend the $$ on my Hello Fresh or Blue Apron meals, so I signed up and got a $30 discount. So, for $42 I got a week's worth of meals.
I had planned to cancel after the first shipment, but they were sooooo delicious!!

review [HERE]


[drink.more.water]

cutting back on soda (yes, again)! 
Drinking more water ((with lemon)) 
and only ONE soda a day!! 
So far, it's going wayyyy better than I expected.
Why am I so hooked!!??
I love food and love, love to eat, but I would take 
a glass of Pepsi on ice over food any day!

That is so ridiculous!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...