Saturday, March 4, 2017

4 fun things: february

I posted in January about my word for the year "FUN" - there is nothing wrong with adding a little fun to your day, so I am going to do just that! I love getting happy mail and picking up little, fun items when I'm shopping, and I plan to add at least one item monthly to these four categories: to organize, for our home, just for me, and just for fun! I'm a little late posting for February, only because it was a super busy (yet FUN) month!! The guest room re-do was completed, we went on an overnight getaway, and I got LOTS of happy mail.

[February 2017]

to organize....

Dollar General steals: bins for organizing wrapping supplies 
(& clear bins for the fridge to hold condiments)




(I saw this idea on Pinterest ---
I'm using a small trash can that I already had to hold rolls of wrap)


for our home.....

This list is endless this month :O) I bought the perfect stools for the breakfast bar from Target.


I got a steal on the brown faux leather headboard for the guestroom bed from Bed, Bath, & Beyond....
(I'll share in an upcoming guestroom post).


I also picked up lots of decorating goodies during our little getaway last month.




Love Marshalls, Target, Home Goods, and especially Hobby Lobby's new farmhouse section!!


I found these round woven mats at Target on clearance! 


just for fun....

My FUN items for February were the heart coffee stirrers from Target's dollar spot and this XOXO mug I bought from an IG gal I follow. 

She sells Rae Dunn items at cost (plus S/H), and does a drawing for each item up for sale since there are so many interested. My name was drawn! Thanks again Missy @thelittlegreenbean for offering RD finds at cost! 
side note: (I plan to do a post later on my experience at Marshall's concerning Rae Dunn collectors.)

just for me.....

I think my "for me" items will probably be my Stitch Fix purchases each month because I am loving what I'm getting!! I kept all 5 items from February's box!! Take a look.....


Link to post {HERE}

March should be a super FUN month....it's my BIRTHDAY month!!! :O) :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...