Sunday, March 26, 2017

Blue Apron Review: Spice-Rubbed Pork w/Red Onion & Black Beans



{Blue Apron Meals}

Spice-Rubbed Pork Loin w/ Roasted Red Onion & Black Beans

This meal was adapted from the winning dish on Season 14 of TOP CHEF. 
It's definitely a winner!!

Complete preparation and cooking instructions 
{HERE}.


My review: I really loved this meal. Pork is one of my favorite meats, so I knew I would love that part of the dish, but I was skeptical about the black beans. I was pleasantly surprised that just the addition of little onion, garlic, honey, and vinegar really gave the beans a ton of flavor. The roasted red onion was a delicious compliment to this "out of the box" version of the traditional pork & beans. 


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...