Monday, March 13, 2017

{new baby}

We got some exciting news!!! 

Nathan and Kayla are expecting a baby in October!!!! :O) :O) 

We are very happy for them and can hardly wait to meet our second grandchild! Their fall wedding has been moved to spring, so I am a little hyper about planning a shower and wedding in just two short months, but I know it will all come together. We are so blessed - another daughter-in-law and grandbaby! We are so happy for them and love them so much!!! xoxo

Of course, a baby means shopping!!!!!

It was so strange shopping for "new baby" this weekend!! 
I can't believe my baby is having a baby!! <3
I can't wait to find out what they are having! :O)

2017 is shaping up to be a pretty exciting year!!!

Kamry has brought us so much joy and now another little one to love! I truly am a BLESSED NANA!!! <3

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...