Sunday, March 5, 2017

morning coffee chat

Somehow, I've become both a morning person and a coffee drinker. :O) 
Most of my mornings start with devotions, Instagram, and coffee, 
usually at my new breakfast bar! Normally, it's just a cup of coffee, 
but sometimes I switch things up and have a smoothie 
or whip up something yummy, like frozen hot chocolate. 
I share on IG stories or do a post if I have a new mug or try a new recipe, 
but I thought it would be fun to post my weekly coffee chat pics here too!


WEEK: FEB 27 - MAR 05

No Monday morning blues for me....
started my week with 
YUMMMM

Hello March!!
Started the month off right---a yummy breakfast, flowers blooming, 
and coffee from my new Rae Dunn bunny mug!!


Blueberry Smoothie

Weekends call for something special....
if you can't get to Starbucks then bring Starbucks to you!

Still using these k-cups....


and this creamer....

Dunkin Donuts Extra Extra Coffee Creamer, 32 Fl Oz

[got both at a great price from jet.com - my new favorite place to shop!]

The other thing I'm drinking.....fruit-infused water. :O)


M*A*R*C*H

....it goes from 60 degrees and sunny to 30 degrees and snow flurries! 
These guys like it much better inside!



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...