Sunday, March 4, 2018

[weekend catch-up]

Life lately..........The winds were horrible on Friday when Kayla's Mom needed to be rushed to the hospital. Thank the Lord that she was able to be airlifted as she was critically ill and needed immediate care. The girls weren't able to get out until the next morning once the winds had died out a bit. Thankful, she is improving and hopefully, will continue each day. 

I stayed with Nathan this weekend to help out with Rowen, and while it wasn't under the best of circumstances it was a treat for me. We rarely get to "hang out" anymore, so it was nice to catch up with him, plus I got some Rowen time! He is a very good child...on a major schedule, which is great because that makes him super easy to care for and so so pleasant!

.....did someone say nap???

a little jumping and Mickey watching!

just a swingin'.....

He loves jumper, playing on his mat, swinging, being sung and talked to, has found his feet, and holds his hand stretched open in front of his and looks it over very carefully! He loves Puppy Dog Pals and Mickey's Clubhouse (and flashes the biggest smile when Mickey comes on the screen). 

When Kayla got home this evening, she spotted his first tooth coming in (Nana wear your glasses...LOL) and later felt a second one! He is growing sooooo fast!!!

I'm so fortunate that my boys and my daughters-in-law keep in contact with me daily. I get messages and calls every single day...which means the world to me! I also get daily pictures of my grandchildren! My day is constantly brightened by little videos of the sweet things they are doing or just pictures for me to look through and save on my blog. Lindsey started this after Kamry was born and I look forward to opening up messenger! Once Rowen was on the way, I asked Kayla and Nathan to share more pictures too, so I'm doubly blessed and always feel part of their lives. The boys send me pics too from work or if they are doing something fun, along with pictures they get of the kids.


Here's what Kamry has been up to lately....

- front facing in the car seat now...BIG GIRL!!!
I know she loves this because she doesn't want to miss a thing!! :O)

- these two tease each other all day but they are buddies!! :O)

- all quiet and calm......


NOT....
she's full force everything she does!! :O)
....sooooo sweet!!!!


- playground days


and playdates with Willa....


- a little visit from Gran & Pop...

<3 <3 <3 

I am just so thankful for my sweet, little family and for all the joy they bring to my life!!

xoxo


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...