Sunday, March 11, 2018

{day book - march 2018}


Saturday
3/10/18

{outside my window}

COLD!!---->In the high 30's---->cloudy & gloomy
It would not surprised me if it started snowing! 
Spring, you are welcome anytime now!!

{on my to-do list}

pack!!!!!!!!!

I have piles of stuff...outfits, stuff for my car bag....I have lists made (in my head and on paper) but this packing seriously needs to come together...NOW! 


{in the kitchen}

Kayla invited me to join them for dinner today. 
She made some yummy chili & cornbread...the perfect day for it! :O)


{favorite quote of the week}

Travel Quote - Fill Your Life With Adventures, Not Things. Have stories To Tell Not Stuff To Show. Click on image for more travel and inspirational quotes.

travel....I want a life filled with adventures, not things <3
............a vacation is good for the mind and soul!
I do believe it's time for another adventureTravel Is My Therapy

{from the Pinterest board}

Because Design Matters | Artifact Uprising // Make your own premium photo book.

coffee table photo books.....I seriously need to put some time into doing one of these each year!
What an awesome keepsake! <3

Best Sites for Custom Photo Books - from Techlicious


{5 Unique Photo Book Ideas} Bookmarking this for the holidays too. Great ideas. Have you ever made a photo book for yourself or as a gift?

I like the idea of a 'yearbook' of digital photos because not everything is worthy of a scrapbook page, but I feel bad when I think of all the nice pictures I've taken that will never leave their digital form.


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...