Wednesday, March 7, 2018

....let's get packing!


With a week to go, the packing has finally begun! I am such a procrastinator and had really intended to have the suitcases filled by now. Actually, I'm not stressing because Peter will wear shorts and t-shirts only and I have all of my outfits already planned out! Even though I know it could be HOT (it was 2 years ago when we were there in March), I decided not to wear capris or flip flops, but to work my outfits around my shoes....comfy shoes....that are a must for me this time in order to be able to hold up to all the walking. I'm officially old....my feet hurt if I don't wear good supportive shoes! Goodbye flip-flops and Toms (if lots of walking is involved and there is A LOT of walking in Disney World)!!! So, I looked on Pinterest and IG to find out what everyone was wearing as far as walking shoes and I came up with these.....

Nike Flex 2017 RN Women's Running Shoes

 butttt.....in my onion, they look better with skinny-legged jeans, so, I bought several pairs of lightweight jeans in white, grey, and light denim to go along with a few pair of darker jeans I already had. I found several lightweight cotton tees that I liked and bought the rose gold "Have Courage & Be Kind" tee from etsy. I also have a few summer tops that I can use too. I know these outfits might not be as cool as capris and flip flops, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do (plus, I don't have a tan...LOL)!

Next, a bag. I kept seeing leather backpack purses that I loved. I hate carrying a purse in the parks and in the past have used cross-body style purses and even the drawstring backpack from Thirty-One.
The backpack style purse that I ended up buying is perfect!

Rosetti Eloise Backpack

I'll be wearing the outfit above on our Magic Kingdom day and since we also have dinner at 1900 Park Fare that night it's so perfect! :O) 

We are officially 1 week out and I am so excited that I can now say..."this time next week".

This time next week..............we should be driving for several more hours trying to get as far south as we can before stopping for the night. We usually try to get to Pooler, GA but we will probably get a later start than normal because Peter will be crew changing (from NY). :O( So we will see! I'll just be happy to be on our way! :O)

#disney

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...