Friday, March 2, 2018

[hello march]

hello march!


March came in with the usual gloomy, cloudy, foggy, wet weather that we've had pretty much, well, forever! When I think of March, I think of sunshine, blooming flowers and warmer temps. Goodbye bulky winter coat hello spring jacket, goodbye to all things hearts and snowflakes {and in some people's cases the last traces of Christmas}. 

I am so so ready for you SPRING!! So ready--that bunnies showed up at my house right after Valentine's Day - the earliest I've ever decorated for Easter or Spring. 


I even skipped right over St. Patrick's Day this year even though I really loved my coffee center all decked in shamrocks last year.

{2017 St. Patty's Day post - HERE}

I skipped over St. Patrick's Day because we will be in Disney on the 17th, plus Easter is April 1st, and I didn't have very long to keep the Easter stuff out. 

I've been looking forward to March......not only have we been counting down to our Florida vacation, but it's my birthday month too!! 
And, hopefully, as the month goes on, the weather will feel more like Spring. It definitely doesn't feel like it!! We've had a winter storm today and the March winds have blown VERY hard! I should realize there is more "winter-like" weather in store for us since I was born a SNOWY March 20th (the 1st day of spring!}!!!! 
Seriously though, I am looking forward to flowers blooming, sunny days, and some nice warm weather soon! 


Despite, the blustery day, I did see two of the most beautiful skies today....

a full moon at 5:30 a.m (sorry for the bad quality) it really was beautiful.....


and the sun lit up the sky this evening.....


both were breathtaking!!


I just checked the weather for Florida during our vacation and right now it's looking good----> 75-80 degrees and sunny!! That sounds wonderful! :O) I am excited too that we will be there during the Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot again this year. It was amazing!! Bring on SPRING!!!

Floral Art Spring Decor Spring Wall Art Bloom Where You Are

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...