Saturday, March 3, 2018

Plated Review: Sesame-Orange Shrimp & Fried Rice


Sesame - Orange Shrimp & Bok Choy Fried Rice

I am helping Nathan out with Rowen this weekend while Kayla is at the hospital with her Mom.
Today, I made us the second meal from PLATED and we both gave it a thumbs up!!

Plated meals include more ingredients than most of the other boxed meals and IMHO I think overall, the Plated meals have been some of favorites! 

Here's the recipe!

-INGREDIENTS-

3/4 cup basmati rice

8 oz bok choy

1 red bell pepper

1 navel orange

2 scallions

10 oz shrimp

1/4 soy sauce

1 oz apricot preserves 

1 T toasted sesame seeds

cilantro and mint (garnish) 
-optional (we skipped)


-COOKING INSTRUCTIONS-



YUMMMMM!!!!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...