Tuesday, March 6, 2018

{little visits}

Blessed Nana

02.23.18

Peter went back to work for his 3 week hitch on Tuesday 2/20, so I made a little trip to Dockside to visit Kamry after my dentist appointment that Friday. 

I had a great time catching up with Logan and Lindsey and offered to watch Kamry that night so they could have a much needed date night. It had the best time with her, reading, making dinner at her kitchen set for her stuffed animals and dolls, jumping in muddy puddles, just laughing and having fun! She likes to watch Peppa on my iPad (but I like to limit my online time when I'm around her because I want to be present and savor and I don't want her time with me to be watching tv!!)
:O) :O) :O)



While she prefers the real thing, she LOVES jumping in these "muddy puddles" LOL





Her shirt says....'I got my sparkle from my Nana!" 
xoxo

As always, I had the best visit and love spending time there. I try to see her at least once a month if not more. We will be seeing them again when before we head to Florida. :O)
Kamry's birthday is next month. TWO. How can she be two already!!!??? That is just crazy how fast time goes by!! We are looking forward to celebrating her special day (with a Peppa Party!!!)

365 days | 52 weeks | and one very special day | your birthday | wishing you a beautiful day. xoxo

side note: They had dinner at Mallard's in Pocomoke (took over the Riverside Grill location) and they said it was wonderful!! I can't wait to give it a try!!)


03.05.18

Kayla wasn't feeling good on Monday/Tuesday and just to be cautious, Nathan and Rowen spent the night here. It turned out to be a stomach bug instead of the FLU but they gave her 24 hours to get better. [I am super paranoid that I might get sick before my trip so I'm literally not leaving the house LOLOLOL.] 

Anyway, I had the best time with this sweet boy (and Nathan too of course).



and these pictures.....Oh my goodness...they are priceless!!! 
He looked so big standing there (propped on several pillows...LOL) looking out the window!!!





<3 <3 <3



Glad mommy is feeling better, but have to say I've enjoyed their little visit!! <3


Although my children are grown....I still want them to feel a sense of warmth, safety and love when they come home for a visit

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...