Friday, March 9, 2018

[friday faves]

Some Bunny Loves Me <3
#morningquiettime

Did this little online game---I definitely need to venture off the East Coast! :O)


Here's a blank map for you to fill in!

I've tried all the pricey bath products like Lush and Philosophy, but this $3 bottle of Japanese Cherry Blossom Foam Bath from Walmart is one of my new faves! <3

Setting up my Tracfone for vacation, and found this picture from 4 years ago! 
[February 2014] 
Nathan was taken to the hospital with a horrible headache! It turned out to be a cluster headache and thankfully he was soon better and hasn't had one since!


Sunshine!!!!! Finally!!!!!
This calls for a tropical smoothie! 



So, I checked and our vacay weather is looking good!!!!
:O) :O) :O) :O)
Praying for safe travels, nice weather, and a fun, relaxing trip!



~Acai Smoothie Bowl~

I ordered the acai smoothie mix from GNC. 
It was a little pricey, but you only need 2 T per bowl, so really it will go a long way!
Supposed to be super healthy- let"s give it a try!!

The toasted coconut chips are the perfect smoothie bowl topping! :O)
I picked up this bag at Home Goods. I love their specialty foods section and it is delicious!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY šŸ—“️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...