Sunday, March 25, 2018

Our 2018 Disney Vacation - Day 3 [Animal Kingdom part 1]

Friday, March 16, 2018
 Day 3 - Animal Kingdom Day [part one]





We had fast passes for the Kilimanjaro Safari so we headed straight over to Africa.
We had a great guide and there were lots of animals out this morning.











Next, we rode Na'vi River Journey, which was our second fast pass of the day. Pandora section of the park has been added to Animal Kingdom since our last visit, so everything there was new to us.

I really loved the theming and enjoyed the River Journey. I wasn't able to get fast passes for the popular Flight of Passage ride, but hoped to ride before the day was over. :O)








We were ready for something to eat, and normally it would have been Flame Tree BBQ, but since we had ribs last night, we decided to try something else. I had read that the Mac & Cheese from Eight Spoon Cafe was a must try, so I got it with the pulled pork....yummmmmm!!!


$6.29 [or *1 SC]

Peter got the Honey Chicken w/ rice, an egg roll, and a coke from Yak & Yeti.


$15.64 [or *1CS +1SC]

Next, I rode Expedition Everest using the single-rider line. Peter doesn't do many rides, so he watched the monkeys while I rode.



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...