Thursday, May 28, 2015

thoughtful thursday {L}

-L-
 
 
Something I like: Lush {bath bombs}
 
Lush bath bombs are the best!!!
 
 
 
Something I don't: LOUD people
 
Ha! That whiny ass, high pitched voice you have annoys the hell out of him too.  It comes through even in your stupid texts.
 
 
 
Place I've been: Lewes, DE
 
 
 
 
Somewhere I want to go: Los Angeles
 
Home to mountain canyons, movie stars and so much more, the City of Angels knows how to keep you entertained.
 
 
 
Food I love: Lobster
 
How to Cook Lobster If you're intimidated by live lobsters, relax; they're easy to fix. Think about lobster prep like cooking corn on the cob -- just plunge them into boiling water. The whole process takes about 30 minutes using these step-by-st
 
 
 
Movie I've seen: The Lucky One
 
THE LUCKY ONE starring Zac Efron
 


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...