Friday, May 8, 2015

The Happiness Project: April 2015 (part 4)


The Happiness Project: April 2015

Lighten Up: Parenthood


Part 4: Take Time For Projects

- start a "new tradition"


I think this is a great idea!!! A few years ago, I started my Summer Bucket List idea for our family. At first, they didn't seem too thrilled, but by the end of the summer, we had completed everything on the list and actually had fun doing it, enough fun to do it again in 2013 and again last summer!


Last summer, since Nathan is gone so much for work, Peter and I did the bucket list together. I'm hoping we can do another list this summer!

Do something fun with the family - start a new tradition, work on a project together, spend time together, have fun!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...