Thursday, May 21, 2015

thoughtful thursday {K}

-K-
Something I love: kites
Mary Poppins Movie Quote art Set of three 5 x 7 by quoteaddict

I've always loved kites (but haven't flown one in years!). My Dad used to make me and my sister homemade kites when we were little. :O) Peter also loved kites when he was younger and talks about the hours he would spend flying them. I think we should put kite flying back on our summer bucket list! Good memories! :O)

How to Make a Homemade Kite | DIY Newspaper Kite Tutorial (Good for study of wind.)

Something I don't: Kardashian anything....

These type of shows should not be called Reality Shows but 'Trashy & Tacky'.... Watched one for the first 10mins then turned it off!! ~ Keeping Up With The Kardashians ~ awful people! They are like gypsy trailer trash!! Beautiful faces, ugly hearts!

Place I've been: Kill Devil Hills & Kitty Hawk, NC

While visiting the Outer Banks in North Carolina, we stopped at Kill Devil Hills (near Kitty Hawk), the sight of the Wright Brother's first flight.  It was both fun and educational : )
Wright Brothers Memorial


Somewhere I want to go: Key West

The southernmost point of the continental United States, Key West, Florida, USA. Photo by Cristina Muraca/ShutterStock.

Food I love: Key Lime Pie

recipe link HERE

Movie I've seen: Karate Kid

There's never been a better movie made about a young white guy learning martial arts from an old asian guy.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...