Tuesday, May 19, 2015

top ten + pin it tuesday

(one)

Love this flavor infuser water bottle from uncommongoods.com.



(two)

I love trying new recipes and I really want to try learn how to make a frittata.....

recipe link

(three)

......and some Shrimp & Grits....yum!!

recipe link

(four)

Homemade Snicker Cups.....they look amazing! I must give these a try!!

recipe link

(five)

I need to put silicone baking cups on my to-buy list.
This set of 12 only $8.99 from Bed, Bath, & Beyond.



(six)

Another handy kitchen gadget on the list - this silicone steamer basket.


(seven)

absolutely love this outdoor dining space!!

The Garden Glove (Blog)

(eight)

this bedroom is pretty much perfect: color, bedding, rug, floor, chair, light, and that dresser! 
(I also like the way the dresser is styled)

Dear Lillie (Blog)


(nine)

Peter and I decided we need a pedometer after all the walking we did during our last trip to Disney. I really love this one from Fitbit
I know we must have taken at least 9,999,999 steps!!!! 




 (ten)

I want to add a few new bushes to the yard....a hydrangea, a forsythia, and one of these cute butterfly bushes.....

Lo & Behold Blue Chip

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...