Monday, May 4, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: April 27-May 3

 
 
Last week's menu:
 

Monday (4/27) - beef stew
 
(Recipe Link)

Tuesday (4/28) - corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, and corn bread
 
 
Wednesday (4/29) - turkey clubs
 
Always a quick & easy meal, I just toast 3 slices of bread, then layer: mayo, cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and turkey. Cut into quarters. Delish!!
 
Turkey club sandwiches
(source)
 
 
 
Thursday (4/30) - grilled hawaiian pork and chicken, rice, and a salad
 
(source)
 
 
Friday (5/01) - coconut shrimp and baked sweet potatoes
 
I {LOVE} Coconut Shrimp from Outback and often order the app as my meal.
 
(blog post link)
 
I found some pre-packaged frozen coconut shrimp that is actually pretty good.
 
 
 
 
Sunday (5/03) - steaks and asparagus on the grill
 
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...